Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Europe Dream


It’s been just over a month since I got back from Europe.  Even though not much time has past, my memories are dream like.  Due to the types of cameras these were taken with they have a fuzzy dream like quality, which makes me smile.  These are the last of my Europe images taken with my Diana and Holga cameras. I did little to no alterations to the film once scanned, including cleaning up all the dust spots from scanning.  I like the past life look it gives the images, like they have been worn and lived through.  Unfortunately I do not have a lot of color images due to too many light leaks.  Boo.

 Ireland

I scanned the image in backwards and decided I liked it better this way, so I kept it.
Ireland.

Ireland

Cliffs of Moher

Cliffs of Moher

London

Versalles

 Versalles, with an impeding light leak.


Versalles


No comments:

Post a Comment