Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2012

Wales and England

It’s been over a week since I got back from Europe and I want to go back already; but who wouldn’t?  The list of things we did and places we went are long, and surprisingly enough, I hardly took out my camera.  Yes, I know, shocking.  I soon realized seeing these beautiful countries behind the camera was not the route I was going to take.  Don’t get me wrong, I definitely took some shots, just nowhere near filling up my available memory or film.  I did however eat my way through Europe ;) and that was clearly defined in the plan.
This round of photos are from Wales and England.  My grandparents traveled the world having bits of money from different countries.  I brought some of their pounds and quickly realized some of them were no longer in circulation.  Oops.

sooc (straight out of camera)
Between each stop was a delightful nap.  Waking up to castle number 1,000,000.

sooc

Swallow Falls



Anne Hathaway's garden, Shakespeare's wife had a green thumb.

sooc
No photos taken in Anne Hathaway's place... Well worth the cough I had to fake to cover up the sound on my shutter.  Lovely.

 Can you tell I liked the diamond windows?  They were everywhere.  Hathaway's still wins.

You dare not scoff at the Madam.





Oxford!  And yes they wear robes to class, like in Harry Potter.


No comments:

Post a Comment