Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's Mary Poppins!


Mary Poppins is the most sensational lady ever!  She was my favorite growing up and I still want to snap my fingers and have everything be done.  That may not be possible, but the spoon full of sugar I got down.  While in London we stopped off at Saint Paul’s Cathedral, the very place where Mary Poppins’ ‘Feed the Birds’ scene was filmed!  I had to suppress the urge to ask every one to leave the steps so I could get a nice clear shot. ;)  None the less I took one of my favorite shots here, even better it’s all sooc.  After a few days back in the states I went antiquing and found the postcard below... I squealed with excitement!  It was the best dollar I have spent in a while. 
I ended up with a top ten shot, a postcard and the cherry on top was that Ms. Mary Poppins was there.





No comments:

Post a Comment