Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

A Quickie

Every once in a while, when the time is right, I snap a few shots for myself when on 'the job'.  It's hard to call it a job when I love what I do; for that I feel very blessed.
There are many beautiful places along the American River.  Some more private than others making them feel like they are all yours.  The first two shots where taken at 'our' summer spot.  It's too beautiful not to share and take portraits there.  These where taken a few weeks ago and the river was low which worked out perfectly!
The last shot was taken in Galt.  A wardrobe change is just the right amount of 'me' time.  I'm a sucker for reflections... and even more of a sucker for fall colors!  Fall and summer are in a constant tie for the best time of year.
Here's to 2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment