Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Home

Waking up to freshly dusted snow was just as magnificent as the star studded welcome Wednesday night.  Aloha Truckee!
My cousin Jennifer, aka sister, moved up here so it's only right I see her as much as possible, making Truckee my home away from home.  My life would not be as coo if it went for my Jennifer.  She is the one that notices a new freckle and is always down for some creative banter.
I haven't shared here in quite some time so here is a bit of what I captured and made during my 4 day visit.  The jewelry shots were taken with my new yummy 50mm 1.4 lens.  Christmas came early thanks to my Man.
Enjoy and Merry Christmas.





 There is always that photograph that you love and don't know why...  Im thinking it's the shadow and the organically placed pinecones.








No comments:

Post a Comment