Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Got a Show, Yo!

I'm currently showing my Japan Series in a lovely coffee shop in Midtown Sacramento.  Old Soul at The Weatherstone is more than just a coffee shop.  It's a collective of delicious coffee, yummy daily specials and new art every month.
I am currently showing 11 pieces, all but one are from Japan.  The 11th piece, a cyanotype, is from San Fransisco's Japanese Tea Garden.  The Japan Prints are printed on 11x14 metallic paper and framed up to 16x20.  The cyanotype is a hand printed, iron based alternative process, which is currently my favorite process.
Come check out Japan in Midtown! The show is up until Thursday August 8th.  Here are just a few, to tease you.






 Cyanotype



Interested buyers can contact me and we can meet up at Old Soul.
holly@her-photography.com
;)



No comments:

Post a Comment